As 2013 Celebration of Smiles donations are coming in, it’s time for participants to decide which images to enter in the 2013 Portrait Awards competition. A Grand Prize winner will be selected, and trophies will be given to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places in each category. To view all of last year’s winners, click here.
Celebration of Smiles 2013 Portrait Awards Rules
Opening Date: May 1
Closing Date: May 15
All Celebration of Smiles Day participants who made a monetary donation from their
promotions are eligible to enter images in the following categories:
Those donating $240 or more will be allowed to enter up to four images at no
charge. Additional images fee of $10 per entry apply. Multiple photographers from a studio
- Entries will be judged by a three-judge panel.
▪ 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 2 honorable mentions will be chosen in each category.
▪ 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall winners will be chosen.
▪ Winners will be announced in June.
- A trophy will be given to the first place overall.
▪ Trophies will be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each category.
- A link will be provided for uploading images.
▪ You will be asked to complete an entry form and pay fee if applicable.
▪ mages must be submitted as .jpg and sized as 8×10 at 300dpi.
▪ Files must be named as follows: Photographer’s first and last name_category_unique number.
▪ Example: JohnSmith_baby_01
You are responsible for obtaining a model release for each entry. When completing the entry
form, you will be asked to agree with the following statement:
The entrant has obtained and has access to all necessary releases (model or
property) and agrees to hold PPA Charities and PPA harmless against all claims
and liabilities arising out of PPA Charities’ and/or PPA’s display, publication and
promotion or other use of each image submitted to PPA Charities.